Friday, February 18, 2011

Karma's Only a Bitch if You Are

Isn't that the truth?! I know everyone reading Pauper Girl Parables has only good karma, but I'm just sayin'. ;-) Think about those in your life who have been -- ahem, shall we say -- not so nice to you. Do you ever keep track of what happens in their lives? I have been stunned to hear about -- sometimes years later because if someone has done me wrong, I don't stay in touch with that person, generally speaking -- some obstacle or hindrance placed directly in his or her path down the road, or what horrific and often unexpected losses or circumstances they are forced to endure and survive. (That is officially, as a writer, the longest sentence I have ever written!) My point: It's interesting the way it comes full circle. Never fails, really.

The takeaway here: do unto others as you want them to do unto you. Not getting gospel-ly here, but put the good out there and see what positives and unexpected "goods" happen in your own life! It doesn't take much effort to be nice and to try to do the right thing! You just might be pleasantly surprised!

Remember to pay it forward...and keep the good karma coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment